Kai is a solicitor in the Wills, Probate and Estate Planning team. She has experience in all aspects of private client work including:
- Wills and Trusts
- Advising and acting as executor in dealing with the applications for Grants of Probate, administration of an estate, including those with a cross-border element and drafting deeds of variation
- Advising on the creation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advising deputies on their applications to the Court of Protection, including emergency interim applications
Kai has been described as “friendly, efficient, accurate and professional”.
Kai obtained a degree in Law from the University of Wales, Swansea before attending the College of Law in London. She completed her training contract at a City firm before specialising in private client, specifically the Court of Protection department of a large regional firm assisting professional and lay deputies in their duties, before joining Peacock & Co.
- Acting for an attorney in relation to an application to the Court of Protection for the transfer of equity in property in order to consolidate the value of the property for the benefit of the donor, who no longer had the capacity to make decisions on his behalf
- Acting for executors in relation to an estate with a value of over £2m with assets in UK, USA and Germany
Kai took part in Tough Mudder 2015, raising money for the Alzheimer’s Society. She has also helped raise money for Help for Heroes, Prostate Cancer and Cancer Research.
She enjoys spending time with family and friends as well as attending as many Grand Prix races as she can.
“The service was excellent. Everything was handled with care, sensitivity and friendliness. I would not hesitate to recommend Kai Khunsaen-Jones.”
“Excellent service from Kai – friendly, efficient, accurate and professional.”
“I have dealt with Kai Khunsaen-Jones and have found her to be extremely efficient, professional but affable and approachable. She has always kept me up to date with developments and has the knack of explaining what can be very complicated legal terms in an easy to understand way.”
“The greeting by Kai in an open and friendly manner made me feel very comfortable.”
“I can say for sure that Kai Khunsaen-Jones has been both courteous and professional since I met her. It helps too that she is not at all stuffy with a great sense of humour and is fully law-compliant with all that I have asked her to undertake.”
“We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful way in which you explained the Trust and all things related. You have a great gift. Thank you so much for your time and expertise.”