Marijana is a solicitor in the Residential Property team. She specialises in property law and deals with both residential and commercial matters.
She has particular expertise in:
- Acting for individuals purchasing and selling high net worth properties
- Assisting clients (both tenants and landlords) with lease extensions under the 1993 Act and informal lease extensions
- Acting for clients acquiring a share of freehold
- Acting for clients requiring standard re-mortgages and equity releases
Marijana has been described as “extraordinarily easy to deal with” and “interested, responsive, courteous and professional”.
Following her law studies at the University of West London and the College of Law, Marijana trained as a solicitor at a central London firm qualifying in June 2006.
She worked for a central London firm for a number of years before joining Peacock & Co.
- Acting for a property investment fund, managing legal issues arising in relation to their portfolio of 1,200 properties which were subject to lifetime leases with an investment value of £73m
- Responsible for purchasing 200 units on behalf of a company, which were subsequently underlet (or sold on the open market) to tenants and to an offshore open-ended investment company
- Dealing with high value leasehold acquisitions valued over £3m
- Acting for a public listed company in plot sales of a new development in Epsom
Marijana enjoys spending time with her family and boating.
“Marijana was extremely helpful when negotiating the leases for my parents’ new build and our investment flat, to ensure we were protected in all circumstances.”
“Purchases involving Help-to-buy are quite difficult with multiple stakeholders and Marijana was able to handle my purchase very efficiently. I was travelling on multiple business trips during the purchase process and the communication by email kept me up-to-date and reduced the time to turnover information requests. Having direct access to Marijana was great as I felt I had a single point of contact who really handled all aspects of my case. She mitigated and prevented long delays that could have occurred in the process. Unlike other solicitors I have experienced, the action points addressed to me were always asked for promptly, accurate and detailed. I managed to complete the purchase just in time, to move in before Christmas. It has been a pleasure to have had Marijana working on my flat purchase.”
“Compared to most stuffy/old fashioned or conveyancing style hubs a complete breath of fresh air – I would highly recommend Peacock & Co and more especially Marijana Molnar to handle any aspect of the conveyancing process whether it be buying or selling.”
“We would like to thank you for your support. When a situation requires the involvement of a solicitor, it’s always a stressful time. You always acted first as a skilled expert but also as a friendly ally which took away lots of the stress and made this transaction a great success. Be assured that next time we will need a solicitor, we will be calling on you.”