Covid-19: Following the five steps to safe working
Our offices are now open by appointment and we remain fully open for business – please continue to contact us by phone and email. We can arrange telephone and video meetings and look forward to serving you.
If you need to see us in person, rest assured that we are following government guidance and have implemented the five steps to allow us to assist you, safely.
Following the government guidelines: five steps to safer working together
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to allow us to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Please contact us today on 020 8944 5290 to see how we can help.