Ben qualified as a solicitor in 2012 since when he has specialised in civil litigation. Ben has a focussed commercial approach to dispute resolution and provides clear practical advice.
Areas of expertise include:
- Contractual disputes, building disputes and consumer rights issues
- Debt recovery and enforcement
- Property disputes, in particular in relation to contentious boundaries but also neighbour disputes generally including advising on Party Wall matters
- Landlord and tenant, in particular commercial leasehold disputes.
Ben is an experienced advocate, regularly representing clients in the County Court.
Ben studied at Winchester College and the University of Edinburgh before attending the College of Law, Guildford where he obtained a distinction in the Legal Practice Course.
Ben trained at a reputable firm in Basingstoke, where he qualified in 2012. He joined Peacock & Co in November 2018.
Throughout his career, Ben has advised at the Citizens Advice Bureau. As a student he was a regular volunteer for the National Centre for Domestic Violence for which he received recognition in 2009 as a “National Pro Bono Hero”.
- Settling various entrenched and longstanding boundary disputes
- Successfully acting for first time buyers against a market leading construction company
- Obtaining summary judgment in ToLATA proceedings thereby achieving an early result for the client and substantial recovery of costs
Ben is a keen runner, completing the London Marathon in 2013 and 2015 and the Brighton Marathon in 2014.
Ben is an enthusiastic player of all racquet sports, with varying degrees of success.
He speaks conversational French and Spanish and is a fan of most things European.
Please contact Ben Pearson using the details below: